Wednesday, December 10, 2008

KIDS

Have you followed the cuts in city and state funding. I get it but the one thing we have to support is education. I believe in the kids it is our present and unending hope for the future. Without it we will be mired in the 14 th century of our generation. Whatever we do never give up as Jimmy V. once said, I am totally fed up with politicians and their solutions look at Illinois.Are you inspired by the auto makers leadership or the banks or for that matter !Our role models the professional athlete! These are the people our kids are seeing on the news, the internet, talk shows and the like. You want to know who gets it ? Bill Cosby, thats who, he understands we need leaders white, black whatever color for our kids. Try everyday,every way to influence our youth and help a child . The older I get the more I respect a great teacher not a great athlete !  TIP OF THE DAY:  Eat with your kids and you might just learn something good, I do every day!! Trust and love.

No comments: